Well-being Day: Sunday 13th January: last appointments available!
What about an complementary therapy treatment?
Come along and enjoy a treatment at the amazingly affordable price of £5!
- The following treatments are available:
* Chris F: a 70-minute ElectroCrystals healing session. Harry Oldfield, the inventor of this technique, has likened it to a molecular massage – fully booked!
* Chris P: a 30-minute holistic massage session – fully booked!
* Lucy: a 30-minute Thai massage session – 2 appointments avaiable. Book yours 🙂
- You are welcome to book two treatments, as long as this includes one massage and one ElectroCrystals healing session.
For more information on the applications and benefits of each alternative therapy, please check the therapy descriptions. Don’t be afraid to try something you haven’t tried yet!
Online booking is now open 🙂
After booking, look out for your confirmation or reservation email. If you cannot find it, please look in your junk email or spam folder. If you haven’t received an email, it’s likely that your booking has not been successful, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries in relation to your booking or reservation.
What if you need to cancel your booking?
* Late cancellations: cancellations after 48 hours before are not refundable.
Important: repeated late cancellations will lead to sanctions to future bookings – we will be careful to monitor this to make sure that resources are not wasted.
* If you have already paid for your booking: the payment will be refunded by PayPal (less the fees paid to them)
* If you want to book another slot at any other time: you then make a new payment
On the day, please arrive 10 minutes earlier before the start of your session to check-in, enjoy a cup of tea before your treatment and complete any paperwork if required. Doors open at 1.30pm.
Book early to avoid disappointment, but do call the event phone 07783 552154 on the day (after 1pm) to check on cancellations or empty slots – we will be pleased to try and fit you in! 🙂
Event Prices: all our events are subsidised, whether this is a percentage off costs, special deals or even free refreshments. We find people not only more engaged with the event but they also benefit more from it when they contribute toward the cost.
We appreciate many are in financial distress and a lack of income should not be a barrier to attending any of our events – additional subsidy (up to the entire cost) may be available on request – just message us or speak to the event organiser on the event phone if this is an issue for you.