Well-being Day: Saturday 23rd November 2019
What about an complementary therapy treatment?
Come along and enjoy a treatment at the amazingly affordable price of £5!
- The following treatments are available:
* Justine: a 30-minute acupuncture or massage session
* Liz: a 30-minute reflexology or Indian head massage session
* Peter: a 30-minute chair massage session
For more information on the applications and benefits of each alternative therapy, please check the therapy descriptions. You are welcome to book one massage with one ElectroCrystals session. Don’t be afraid to try a treatment you haven’t tried yet – you may surprise yourself with the outcome!
Online booking is now closed: please call or text the event phone 07783 552154 after 11.30am to check on cancellations or empty slots – we will be happy to fit you in 🙂
What if you need to cancel your booking?
* Late cancellations: cancellations after 48 hours before are not refundable.
Important: please be mindful that recurrent late cancellations will lead to sanctions to future bookings (we will be very careful when monitoring this to ensure that resources are not wasted).
* If you have already paid for your booking: the payment will be refunded by PayPal (less the fees paid to them)
* If you want to book another slot at any other time: you then make a new payment
On the day, please arrive 10 minutes earlier before the start of your session to check-in, enjoy a cup of tea before your treatment and complete any paperwork if required. Doors open at 1.30pm.
Event Prices: all our events are subsidised, whether this is a percentage off costs, special deals or even free refreshments. We find people not only more engaged with the event but they also benefit more from it when they contribute toward the cost.
We appreciate many are in financial distress and a lack of income should not be a barrier to attending any of our events – additional subsidy (up to the entire cost) may be available on request – just message us or speak to the event organiser on the event phone if this is an issue for you.