Wind farm boat tour (sold out!)
*** This is now sold out, but if you want to leave your name on the waiting list, please click ‘contact’ on the top right of the page and leave us a message – thank you!
Join us on a boat tour to the wind farm!
This has been long asked by our peers, so we are looking forward to taking a group of 12 on a 11m catamaran to travel out to the wind farm and tour round the turbines.
As the boat gets up close, the tour guide will give commentary and answer to questions. The boat will return via Hove seafront past the piers.
Access on the link below footage of a boat tour available at the Brighton Diver website:
Please find below all the information about this trip:
- * The boat departs at 12pm, so please be at the boat at 11.45am.
- * The boat will depart from Mermaid walk, Brighton marina, BN2 5UF. People can park in the free multi-storey car park and cross the bridge on level 6 east end. The boat will be down on left, in front of Pizza Express and Nandos.
- * The trip lasts 2-3 hours and it is suitable for all ages and abilities. If taking part in the trip, children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who will be fully responsible for them for the duration of the tour.
- * People joining on the day are welcome to bring their own refreshments, and they are advised to bring water proof clothing (there is plenty of room in the boat in case these are not needed).
- * The trip is weather dependent, and it will be confirmed the evening before (7th September). In the event of a cancellation due to weather conditions, we can either have a refund or the trip can be rearranged.
- * A place in the trip will be only confirmed upon full payment of the ticket (£26) by Monday 26th August. The payment is non-refundable.
- * The regular price of a ticket is £40, and Peer Action is subsidising 20% of the cost based on a group ticket, which means a total discount of 35% for people going on the trip – quite a good value, isn’t it?
Are you happy to join us? So don’t miss out: book your ticket below!